Wyoming Learner's Permit
How to get your Wyoming Learner's permit
Your first step at driving will be obtaining your learner's permit. Before you get your regular driver's license you will first have to apply for your Wyoming learner's permit. This is a pretty simple task, just read the following below to see if you are eligible to apply for a Wyoming driver's license.
- You must be at least 15 years old.
- this must be the first time you have been issued a driver's license unless you are a new resident of Wyoming and the driver's license in the other state has been expiired for at least six months
To apply for a Wyoming learner's permit:
- Study the Wyoming driver's manual to be prepared for your knowledge exam.
- Must have parental consent if you are younger than 18.
Visit your local DOT exam station to submit the application. You must bring with you:
- Acceptable proof of identity.
- Your Social Security card.
- The permit fee amount of $20.
- You will be given a written knowledge test and an eye screening at the Driver License Center. If you pass these tests, you will be issued an instruction permit, which is valid for one year. An instruction permit may be renewed for an additional one year at a cost of $20.
At Licenseinfoguides.Com, we've done all the research on driver's education for you. Check out the links below to find everything you need to know about driver's education training and requirements.