Getting your New Driver License
Getting a new license can be a hassle, but before you head out to your local DMV, make sure you are well-prepared! Our staff has researched the driver's license process for every state, so all the information you need is right here at your fingertips. Click "Continue" below to get started.
Apply for a new Driver's License in Nevada
How to apply for a new driver's license in Nevada
Getting your Nevada driver's license is fairly simple, but there are a few important things you need to know before heading to the DMV. Read through the rules and regulations below to make sure you're fully prepared to get your Nevada driver's license
Basic requirements for applying for a Nevada driver's license:
- You must be 15 and a half years or older.
- You must have parental consent if you are younger than 18.
- You must complete the graduated license program.
- Everyone must pass the vision, written, and driving tests.
- Applicants must provide acceptable proof of identification
- Applicants must provide proof of Nevada residency.